Walk Kansas March 28 - May 22, 2021
Marais des Cygnes District Walk KS staff:
Franny Eastwood- email@example.com
Carolynn Cochran- firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Ramsey- email@example.com
CHALLENGES FOR 2020
- Challenge 1: 8 Wonders of Kansas
- Challenge 2: Cross Country
- Challenge 3: Little Balkans (Winding Trail) to Nicodemus
Registration starts March 9, 2021
***Cost per person is $10.00 and due at sign up***
Start Walking/Exercising March 28, 2021
Enroll by April 6, 2021 to participate.
1. Captains, gather your team of 4-6 individuals
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You can pick up a registration packet from the Extension office to help with this. (But it is not necessary to have a packet)
Things You will need for team Members for registration Online:
- Names and emails of your team members (each person needs to have a different email address.) If a person does not have an email address you will need to have them either go online and sign in as an individual ask to be put on your team. When they do the registration they will have to use a fake email address like firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to finish their enrollment. Or they will need to fill out a paper copy of the registration and turn it into either the Paola or Mound City office.
- *** New this year T-shirt orders are being done online through our vender and you will order directly from them and your items will come straight to you instead of you having to come to the extention office to pick them up. Your shopping link is: www.shopwalkkansas.com you will find your color options and different styles of shirts available.
- You can pay online with a credit card/PayPal or bring a check for your entire team's registration to either the Paola or Mound City office. Checks need to be made out to MdC District
3. Captains, go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
Don't have a team? No problem. You CAN register as an individual to be placed on a team later. However, if you do have a team then PLEASE let your team captain register you first. Or if you know your team name you can ask to be put on that team.
Also new this year if you dont have a team and you do not want to be added to one you can "Go Solo" and try the new solo walk they have added this year.
If you are not paying online then you will need to bring/mail your payment to the Mound City or Paola Extension Office.
"If you have elementary or high school-aged youth on your team, please contact the Extension office to get your discount code before registering."
Walk Kansas Participants Welcome Guide 2021
Participants Registration Form 2021
Walk Kansas Daily Log
Walk Kansas Activity Guide 2021