Walk Kansas March 28 - May 22, 2021
Marais des Cygnes District Walk KS staff:
Franny Eastwood- email@example.com
Carolynn Cochran- firstname.lastname@example.org
Julie Ramsey- email@example.com
Keep logging your miles! Due to COVID19, we will be distributing prizes and apparel as soon as we can- most likely at the conclusion of the program. Stay tuned for updates!
CHALLENGES FOR 2020
- Challenge 1: 8 Wonders of Kansas
- Challenge 2: Cross Country
- Challenge 3: Little Balkans (Winding Trail) to Nicodemus
Registration: Starts on ?
Due by: Enroll by ? to participate.
1. Captains, gather your team of 4-6 individuals
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You can pick up a registration packet from the Extension office to help with this. (But it is not necessary to have a packet)
Things You will need for team Members for registration Online:
- Names and emails of your team members (each person needs to have a different email address.) If a person does not have an email address you will need to have them either go online and sign in as an individual ask to be put on your team. When they do the registration they will have to use a fake email address like firstname.lastname@example.org to be able to finish their enrollment. Or they will need to fill out a paper copy of the registration and turn it into either the Paola or Mound City office.
- T-shirt sizes and color preferences for your team members, if anyone is interested in ordering a shirt.
- *NEW this year: You can pay online with a credit card/PayPal or bring a check for your entire team's registration to either the Paola or Mound City office. Checks need to be made out to MdC District
3. Captains, go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
Don't have a team? No problem. You CAN register as an individual to be placed on a team later. However, if you do have a team then PLEASE let your team captain register you first.
If you are not paying online then you will need to bring/mail your payment to the Mound City or Paola Extension Office.
"If you have elementary or high school-aged youth on your team, please contact the Extension office to get your discount code before registering."
Walk Kansas Participants Welcome Guide 2021
Participants Registration Form 2021
Walk Kansas Daily Log
Walk Kansas Activity Guide 2021