Walk Kansas March 15 - May 9, 2020
Thanks to everyone who participated in Walk Kansas with us this year! If you have not already done so would you fill out the Evaluation Survey below so we can make Walk Kansas even better next year.
CHALLENGES FOR 2020
- Challenge 1: 8 Wonders of Kansas
- Challenge 2: Cross Country
- Challenge 3: Little Balkans (Winding Trail) to Nicodemus
Registration: Starts on ??
Due by: Enroll by ?? to participate.
1. Captains, gather your team of 4-6 individuals
2. Captains- Collect information for your team. You can pick up a registration packet from the Extension office to help with this. You will need:
- Names and emails of your team members.
- T-shirt sizes and color preferences for your team members, if applicable.
- A check for your entire team's registration.
3. Captains, go to walkkansasonline.org to select your challenge and register your team.
Don't have a team? No problem. You CAN register as an individual to be placed on a team later. However, if you do have a team then PLEASE let your team captain register you first. Bring/mail your payment (in check form, please) to the Mound City or Paola Extension Office.
New this year! When captains register your team they have three options for registering the team.
- Option 1: Registration only - $?
- Option 2: T-Shirt + Registration - $?. This will allow you to save ? on an adult T-Shirt
The program fee will be waved for school aged youth
(high school aged and younger).
"If you have elementary or high school-aged youth on your team, please contact the Extension office to get your discount code before registering."
Captains Information (1 for Captain)
Guide for Captains 2020
Team Registration Form 2020
Walk Kansas t-shirt Order Form 2020
Team Captains Log
Walk Kansas Participants Welcome Guide 2020
Participants Registration Form 2020
Walk Kansas Daily Log What Counts as Activity & Online Reporting Help