Information you need to enroll in Marais des Cygnes District 4-H
Enrollment for the New 4-H Year starts Oct. 1 - Do not try to enroll or re-enroll until then
NOTE: Returning 4-H Members must be re-enrolled by January 2, 2020. New 4-H Members must be enrolled by May 1, 2020 or by tagging date of livestock they choose to show at Fair if that is before May 1.
2019-20 Marais des Cygnes District 4-H Enrollment Letter - this gives information about livestock project ownership deadlines, weighing & tagging dates and other dates needed throughout the 4-H year for Miami County & Linn County 4-H.
4HOnline Family Resources
- Add a New Family Member
- Add a Club
- Add a Project
- Add/Edit/Delete Club Leadership
- Add/Edit/Delete Project Leadership
- Change Clubs
- Edit a Family Profile
- Edit or Delete a Project
- Handle a Declined Online Payment
- Mail a Kansas 4-H Program Fee Check Payment
- Print 4-H Enrollment History
- Print an Enrollment Invoice
- Set Up or Remove Text Messaging Capabilities
- Complete Volunteer Orientation Training
4-H Individual Study Member Plan 2019-20 - for youth unable to participate in a Community 4-H Club. You will have to fill out and turn in this form and do the requirements written there as well as enrolling in our 4-H Online system. You will use either the New 4-H Family or the Re-enrolling 4-H Family Flier above to enroll.