4-H Club Day
The Marais des Cygnes District 4-H Club Day is an annual competition which features events in Public Presentations, Parliamentary Presentations and Talent Presentations. 4-H’ers can compete in group and individual events.
NOTE: The Impromptu talks are cancelled for 2021 due to logistics of video submissions.
Club Day Guidelines <-- use this as guidelines for your presentation
Things to note from the new guide sheet:
- There will be no pre-registration form for entries in Club Days. After you have completed your video you will then fill out the Google Form completing your submission.
- All entries will need to complete a Google form. Each submission counts as one entry.
- Example: your 4-H'er is participating in three different events (project talk, demonstration, and a dance solo) you will need to complete three separate submissions in the Google form.
- All entries will be on video, submission can be completed via a YouTube link or providing the video via USB drive to the extension office prior to the deadline.
- THE DEADLINE FOR CLUB DAY ENTRIES IS FEBRAURY 27, 2021 VIA THE GOOGLE FORM.
- All presentations (project talks, demonstrations, etc.) will be individuals only, no duo presenting will be allowed, not even for same family unit 4-H members.
- We will still allow group events at the local level, but group events WILL NOT advance to regionals.
Please watch both the Miami County 4-H and Linn County 4-H Facebook pages where we will post resources for helping 4-H'ers create the best presentation possible in a virtual format.
We thank you for your understanding and patience in the changes we are making during this time. We want to provide a positive and safe environment for everyone to grow and learn within 4-H and we thank you for making that possible with us.